Join Shoppermotion's team
Sales Development Representative
Shoppermotion is looking for a new Sales Development Representative to join our small, but mighty sales team! It’s an exciting time for Shoppermotion coming off a year of record revenue growth and product launches. As a Sales Development Representative here you’ll be at the forefront of furthering our vision of making every brick-and-mortar ready to obtain useful and actionable in-store analytics.
We’re a small team of humans working together to shape the in-store analytics landscape through technology—and we’re growing! That’s where you come in.
What we do
We provide global retailers and brands with advanced in-store analytics by measuring the behavior of millions of customers in brick-and-mortars using our proprietary technology. We capture and analyze the movement of every single shopper in-store, in real-time, and provide our clients with Business Intelligent tools to make better operational and strategic decisions.
What you’ll do here
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest and excitement in our products
- Respond to, and qualify incoming inquiries regarding interest in Shoppermotion
- Craft a great first impression to our prospects and customers
- Spearhead the growth and adoption of Shoppermotion
- Engage in team development and mentoring
- Be creative! Past Sales Development Representatives have used personalized Loom videos to demo Shoppermotion and implemented a bot on our homepage to drive leads
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
You’ll love this job if you are…
- Enthusiastic about learning the software sales space and contacting new people
- An experienced Sales or Business developer who’s either interested in or is knowledgeable about the B2B SaaS industry.
- A great speaker
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Motivated to excel
- High energy and have a positive attitude
- Get to know your fellow Sales members: Michael and Jorge
- Start training with folks from around Shoppermotion to get to know our product and the value it brings to customers
- Get to know our Sales process
Within a few months, you’ll…
- Be an expert in the Shoppermotion product with a great sense of whether Shoppermotion is a fit for prospects
- Start to meet your monthly quotas
- Have joined us on an offsite or two!
- Schedule lots of qualification meetings for yourself and send a large volume of leads to Michael
- Find creative ways to reach Shoppermotion decision-makers.
- Talk with Michael about the potential to move into an Account Executive role!
- We can’t wait to read your resume and (hopefully personality-filled) cover letter! Let us know what excites you about sales, and help us get to know you better!
- We might ask you to fill a small survey with a few questions just to learn more about you in case we need it
- If we think we might be a good fit for you, we’ll set up a 30-60 minute phone chat with Jorge and another one with Michael, our CEO and VP of Sales! They will tell you more about the role, and get a chance to hear about your experiences.
- Next will be a second 30-minute mock sale with someone else on the team.
- We’ll let you know how things went within a week! If it still seems like a good fit all around, we’ll extend you an offer! If not, we will update you to let you know so you aren’t left hanging.
Our benefits include…
- Competitive salary in a fully remote startup
- Access to our Employee Stock Options Plan
- Flexible work hours
- We are passionate about what we do and have fun as we do it
- Unique opportunity to grow and develop as a technology startup salesperson