Join Shoppermotion's team
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to oversee the organization’s deployments and work hand in hand with the CEO. Experience in operations in the retail industry, startups and FMCGs are highly recommended, but not mandatory.
The Operations Manager is responsible for developing key operational strategies, tactics and action plans to engage our client portfolio and optimize our current processes and store deployments. We expect you to be an efficient communicator and have excellent people skills.
As Operations Manager, you will play a key role in running our day-to-day operations and responsible for a variety of impactful, highly strategic work, including building our operational foundation and receiving feedback from our clients with the aim of improving our actual products and services. You will be given the chance to take on more responsibility based on your skills and interests as Shoppermotion continues to grow rapidly. This role offers a compelling position between execution & operations and strategic planning.
We provide global retailers and CPGs with advanced in-store analytics by measuring the behavior of millions of customers in brick-and-mortars using our proprietary technology. We capture and analyze the movement of every single shopper in-store, in real-time, and provide our clients with Business Intelligent tools to make better operational and strategic decisions.
What we expect from you
You are a doer. You have excellent management skills, a track record of 2-5 yrs experience in retail operations building internal processes for retail companies as well as managing with key accounts with proven results.
You love physical retail. You hold a proven track record of success working with products/services companies for global retailers and leading FMCG. You demonstrate successful sales accomplishments for grocery retailers and manufacturers, and you understand the transformation of retail. You set comprehensive goals for performance and growth and enjoy setting controlling metrics.
You are an evangelist. You consider yourself a storyteller, with excellent presentation capabilities and relationship skills, persuasive, and you love to be in front of clients and audiences selling or extolling the capabilities of Shoppermotion in proficient English.
You are energetic. You are well-organized and you have the ability to prioritize and multitask in a busy, dynamic, ever-changing environment of startups, you are hands-on and purposeful. A positive attitude and initiative are a must.
Your secret sauce
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in English
- High level in decision-making, problem-solving, strategic thinking, and analytical skills
- Creative, highly organized, self-starter and detail-oriented
- Comprehensive understanding of the operational processes for bricks-and-mortar
- Experience talking in public and excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels
- Experience as Key Accounts Manager is a plus
- Deep knowledge of retail and FMCGs industry is a plus
- Interest or experience in new technologies and startups is a plus
Perks and Compensation:
- Competitive salary
- Access to our Employee Stock Options Plan
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment in Chamberí, Madrid
- Forget about making lunch… We’ll do it for you!
- Great coffee
- We are passionate about what we do and have fun as we do it
- Unique opportunity to grow and develop as a technology startup operations manager
- Occasional remote work once in a while